You are righteous concerning all that has come on us,
because You have acted faithfully,
while we have acted wickedly
-----Nehemiah 9:33 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Dearest Abba, Father, my Gracious Father God, You know me by name. You made me. The very hairs of my head are numbered. You know my coming in and going out. You know my failures and my successes. You know my desires and my needs, my loves and my lusts. And you know my spiritual state. When You sit down to judge me, You are always right.

You always desire to have Your best in my life .It's my disobedience and immaturity that delay Your blessings in my life. When You delayed in answering my prayers, I wrongfully thought that You have forsaken me and I acted up on my impulses. Oh, what a miserable being I am! How long will it take me to realize that You dearly love me and that You will make everything to work for good in my life. Father, I hear in my spirit that I should stand still. I must learn to wait for Your glory. Your glory comes when strength fails. Your glory comes when my solutions run out.

Your glory comes when help from others disappear. I will now stand still and watch Your power and mastery over every situation in my life. Please put a hush in my soul and a calm in my spirit so that I can see Your hand in my life. Thank You, Abba, for being so patient and forgiving toward me. Please don't give up on me. In Jesus' name, I seek You .Amen.