The Spirit joins also its help to our weakness; for we do not know what we should pray for as is fitting, but the Spirit itself makes intercession with groanings which cannot be uttered.

----Romans 8:26 (Darby Translation)


Dearest Abba, Father, I gratefully thank You for Who You are, Yahweh. You are Rock of my life. You are the Shield of my Salvation. I have entrusted my soul to You. You fill me with gladness and Your peace and rest every day. Your miracles are with me every day. I flourish by Your wonders and favors in every season- evening, morning, and afternoon. I am protected in my going out and coming in. The wicked one cannot touch me. The Beneficent One, Your compassions are never exhausted. Elohim, the Compassionate One, Your kindness never ends. I always put my hope in You. Blessed are You, Yahweh, Your Name is Mighty. All my fears flee away when I invoke Your name. It is fitting to give thanks to You. Abba, I need Your help. I am so frequently at a loss for words and I don't seem to know what to say when I pray. Since You sent the Holy Spirit to help me, I am asking Him to stand in my situation with me; to join me as my partner; to help me in prayer; and to get me out of this mess I am in, putting me on a right and stable path. I am obviously not smart and wise enough to get there without special assistance from You and Your Holy Spirit. So today I am asking for HELP in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.