Then Jesus lifted up His eyes, and seeing a great multitude coming toward Him, He said to Philip, "Where shall we buy bread, that these may eat?" But this He said to test him, for He Himself knew what He would do.
------John 6:5-6 (New King James Version)

Dearest Abba, Father, You are eternally mighty, my Master. You are the Creator of heavens, the earth and everything in it. By Your powerful Word You created them and You sustain them by Your Word. You are abundantly able to save. You provide and protect the living with kindness. You support the fallen. You heal the Sick. You are holy and Your name is holy, and the holy ones praise You, every day, forever. Blessed are You, Yahweh, the most Holy one, Elohim. Abba, when You put me through trials, it's not that You want to discover anything new of me. You already know how I am going to react. But it's to help me discover myself.

To make me realize depth of my faith and trust in You. You want me to let myself know the level of commitment I have for You. So I thank You for the tender, loving care You have shown me by placing me in challenging situations that reveal the true level of my faith. Help me to press forward and grow in You in faith depending on You at all times and in every situation.

Yahweh, help me focus on your plan for my life and not to expend energy worrying about my limitations and lack. Since It's You who has planned everything in my life, You are powerful and faithful to make every plan of Yours come to pass. I thank You that Your name is a strong tower that I can run into and find refuge. I sense Your footsteps near me. I experience the warmth of Your breath on me. My life is never going to be the same since Your calming presence abides with me and I set my affections on things above. Thank You for establishing me, settling me, and placing me where You predestined me to be. Through the grace of Jesus Christ, Amen