The best day to give your life over to Jesus Christ is the day before your death. If you don't know the day of your death, today's the best day to surrender your life to Jesus Christ. Surrendering before Jesus Christ is liberty.Liberty from the clutches of sins and the eternal death. Choose life.

The Philistines arrived to attack Israel. But the Lord spoke with a mighty voice of thunder from heaven that day, and the Philistines were thrown into such confusion that the Israelites defeated them. The men of Israel chased them from Mizpah to a place below Beth-car, slaughtering them all along the way. Samuel then took a large stone and placed it between the towns of Mizpah and Jeshanah. He named it Ebenezer (which means "the stone of help"), for he said, "Up to this point the Lord has helped us!"

1 Samuel 7:10-12 (New Living Translation)


Dearest Abba, Father, thank You for allowing me to worship You. I am so unworthy and dirty. Yahweh, what have you seen in me to love me so much? I can't even begin to count the blessings You have showered upon me. Your love draws me near to You. Thank You that it's not the fragile me holding on to You. But Your strong hand is holding on to me. Whenever I slip, Father, You hold me up. If it was not for Your mercy and patience, I would be utterly destroyed. Though You chasten me to purge me for my own good, You have never left me to the will of my enemies. Yahweh- Elohim, You are the only real thing. Yahweh- Yireh, You always have the better idea. You provide me with the unimaginable best. Yahweh-Shua, You cared so much for me, You sent me Your best, Your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ to the earth for me to have an abundant life. Yahweh-Mekaddishkhem, You washed me clean of the stains my sins have left me. Yahweh- Nissi, You make me victorious in all situations. You make great things happen in my life, which amazes me to no end. Yahweh- Shaddai, everything belongs to You and there is no lack in Your treasury that You have stored up for me. Yahweh-Shalom, it comforts me immensely to remember that I am in good hands. Yahweh- Sal'I, You are my hiding place when the storms of problems rage against me in my life. You make it calm so that its waves are still.Yahweh-Rapha, I am so glad that You are in my life as my never failing healer. Yahweh -Osenu, You are my maker and Father, always ready to take me up when I repent and return to You, after having strayed away from You seeking after the lust of my flesh, lust of my eyes and pride of my life. Yahweh-Roi, I don't want to walk even one foot if Your presence doesn't come with me. May the expressions of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart find favor before You. In the matchless name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.