For this thing, I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.....


--- 2 Corinthians 12:8-9 (21st Century King James Version)


Dearest Abba, Father, Help me to greet with joy the problems and the pain You allow in my life. Give me the grace to pray that let Your purpose be in my life always. But You know, Abba, it's not always easy. Reinforce me with sufficient strength to face these problems victoriously. Forgive me for wanting to run from my challenges. Let Your discipline in my life make me a better person.

Teach me, Father, that I am utterly helpless and without any chance of success apart from Your grace and guidance. Make me aware, moment by moment, that You alone are my help. Help me face the problems and issues in my life bravely and confidently in the power of the Holy Spirit from this day forward. I know it full well that You will guide me with Your eyes and instruct me the decisions and actions I should take. Life with You is so exciting. I am confident that my life is very much secure in You. And at the same I can experience the excitement of facing strong challenges.

Through it all, I will come out as gold. If at all I lose something in this battle with these challenges, You will restore them to me 100 times. Honor my confidence in You so that the world may see Your glory and power through me. In Jesus' name, I ask. Amen.