For the mountains may move
and the hills disappear,
but even then my faithful love for you will remain.
My covenant of blessing will never be broken,"
says the Lord, who has mercy on you.
-----Isaiah 54:10 (New Living Translation)
Dearest Abba, Father, I need to know that You are with me, that You hear my cry. I long to feel Your Presence not just this day, but every day. When I am weak and in pain, I need to know You are beside me. I do not pretend to know Your ways. The lot You have bestowed upon me is a heavy one. Sometimes I am angry with You. Because You have the power to change the problems and sufferings in my life. But You choose to remain silent. I want to know why. There are times when I want to have nothing to do with You. And there are times, like this time, when I seek to return to You. I feel so empty when I feel that I am far from You. Watch over me and my loved ones.

Forgive me for all that I have not been. Help me to appreciate all that I have. Help me to find my way back to You so that I may never feel alone. Abba, I long to be heard by You and to hear from You. I can't go on like this. Fill me with faith that You are always with me. Remind me and manifest in my life that You are merciful toward me to turn my curses into blessings, my shame into pride, my sadness into strength, my defeats into victories and my lack into abundance. In Jesus' name, I plead. Amen.