The Lord has told you what is good,
And this is what He requires of you:
To do what is right, to love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God.

---Micah 6:8 (New Living Translation)


Dearest Abba, Father, when I look at myself, I see a piece of rust covered junk. I often wonder what worthwhile thing can come out me. But You see me differently, because You own me. You look at me not merely as an observer but as a seasoned investor. You only know all the potential hidden in me.

My Faithful Master, Jesus, You are the source. You are the vine. If I abide in You, I will bear much fruit of Your Holy Spirit. Please don't ever let me be broken away from You so that I may bear much love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, goodness and self control. Father, hold my hand and help me walk humbly with You. Yahweh, I have nothing to boast about on my own. But if I experience Your touch on me, I can't help but feel proud that I am with the Almighty. That's all I want to be proud of. Let me bask in the might of Your glory. All the battles in my life belong to You.

When You have won the battles against the enemy, I will say that I could do all things through the might of my Father God. Let Yours be all glory. Everything in my life is gonna be fine because I am connected with You. Help me always remain in You so that I may receive all You have for me and I may reproduce much fruit bringing glory to Your mighty name. Through the grace of Jesus Christ, I seek Your face. Amen