Do not say, 'A conspiracy,'
Concerning all that this people call a conspiracy,
Nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.
The LORD of hosts, Him you shall hallow;
Let Him be your fear,
And let Him be your dread.
He will be as a sanctuary
----Isaiah 8:12-14 (New King James Version)

Dearest Abba, Father, the situations of this day are very bad and horrible. Everyone is scared of his future which has become so uncertain. Experts of this world say that it's going to get worse. My heart is narrow. My vision is shortsighted. I am prone to be swayed by the opinion of these so called experts who know nothing about Your promises to me, Your beloved child. Help me not to fear those things which make these people fear, who are not part of Your family. Let me not put You to shame by worrying about my future.

O Father, forgive me for all the times I distrust You. Yahweh, take me to Yourself and imprison me so that I can be free of the cares of this world. Ravish me so much so that I be enthralled and live in the fullness of Your Spirit that You have promised me. Expand me, open me and fill me to the measure of Yourself. I need You. I need you every moment of my life. Gracious God, I hope in You, because nothing can ever compare to You. Help me see what You see about my future. I am seeking Your favor. I believe that You are listening to me now for you see that how severely my heart is troubled. Help make me a fearless winner in You. In Jesus' name
Amen.