Dearest Heavenly Father, You are most glorious and excellent over all. You are good beyond all that is good. You are above all things. Abba, I come to You seeking forgiveness and a fresh understanding. You are the light never goes out. Your eyes never close. Your ears never shut. Your heart never grows cold and Your hand never stops reaching me to comfort me when I am hurting. It's better to be subjected to Your wrath than to fall in the hands of men because even when You are punishing me, You are driven by Your everlasting love and tender mercies.
I understand that painful circumstances are allowed in my life by You to change my conduct and my character. I understand that Your love for me is not a pampering love but a perfecting love. You don't deal me with kid gloves but very strongly and precisely as a surgeon deals with his patient to remove whatever malignant parts in his body to make him whole. When You are done with working on me, You'll help me to come out as gold. I admit that You are always right. It's me who is wrong. I haven't been faithful where You've put me. I have misused the talents You have given me. Most times I have treated You as the second best. I have been very careless with my devotion to You whereas You don't deserve anything less than the best I can offer.
Forgive me, Father. Take me in again. Embrace me. I feel so lonely. Touch me. Let me experience the warmth of Your love again. Restore me and reassure me how dear I am to You. You are my perfect parent who uses perfect methods in perfect measures to bring about Your perfect will in my life. I bow my knees and submit to You completely. Cut me deep and take away all that is evil from me. Abba, I need You and I need You now more than ever and If I have ever loved You, Lord, it's now. Come and have Your way in me.
Glorify Your name through all aspects of my life. I sacrifice all the members of my body as a living sacrifice to You. Accept my offering and give me Your smile. In the name of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, I seek Your mercy. Amen.