Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden thing of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one's praise will come from God.
-----1 Corinthians 4:5 (New King James Version)


Dearest Well Beloved Abba, Father,when things happen that troublesome and disturbing to me, help me to see the bright side of all of it.Help me to look above my circumstances Your goodness, mercy, and love. Help me to focus on the power of Your mighty hand and the way You can touch, change, and transform my problems.Turn whatever seems frightening or negative to me into something positive and great.Thank You that You are a compassionate God, and You not only see my trouble and grief and understand my loss, but You extend Your hand to me and hear my prayers.Help me to see that everything is gonna be all right because You are in control and are on the throne and Your compassions never fail.Help my trust in You to not waver.In the name of my Redeemer and Savior, Jesus, I pray. Amen.