Jesus told him, Anyone who puts a hand to the plow and then looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God.

---- Luke 9:62 (New Living Translation)


Dearest Abba, Father, Merciful God You are. I thank you and stand in awe of Your love that has sought me and drawn me near to You. I am guilty of looking back and of putting my heart into those things which have no place in Your kingdom. Thank You that You havent let me be strayed too far that Your grace cant find me. Thank You for Your Mercy which has allowed me to seek You again. Father God, You know ,where I have been. I have sinned against You. I've followed my own way and refused to give You the right to rule in my life). I recognize I am separated from You and cannot rescue myself. Jesus, have mercy on me and cleanse me Your precious blood. Reconcile me to my Heavenly Father. I cant bear to live another moment separated from my Abba, Father. Rekindle the fire in my soul. Yahweh, Fill me with more faith, more passion, more of You in my life. Please grant me one more chance to start over. Dont let this life to be wasteful. Make me useful unto Your Kingdom. I want to feel Your arms around me. Let the power of Your healing wash over me. Satisfy me with Your presence. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen