"Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock."

-----Psalms 27:3,5 ( New International Version)

Dearest Abba Father,help us to be filled with Your Word, love, power, and peace that even when we are under attack by the enemy (Satan). our heart and our faith will not waver. Our confidence is in You.Help us to remember that when trouble does come into our life, we don't have to be afraid because You are with us.Lord, we lift up our hands to You and ask that You would extend Your hands to us and lift us above all the trouble in our life.Take away all fear and torment and help us to find rest in You.We thank You for Your promise that You will never leave or forsake us. We thank You that You are always our help in times of trouble, and with You by our side we have nothing to fear.Help us to face each challenge with hope in our hearts. Through the grace of Jesus Christ , we say this prayer. Amen!