Out of the depths I cry to you,
O Lord, Lord hear my voice!
O let your ears be attentive
To the voice of my
pleading.
If you, O Lord should mark our guilt,

Lord, who would survive?
But with you is found forgiveness:
For this we revere you.

My soul is waiting for the Lord,
I count on his word.
My soul is longing for the Lord
More than a watchman for daybreak

Because with the Lord there is mercy
And fullness of redemption,
Israel indeed he will redeem

from all its iniquity
Eternal rest grant unto, them, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine on them.
May they rest in peace
Amen

O Lord, hear my prayer,
and let my cry come unto you
O God, the creator and redeemer of
all the faithful, grant to the souls of 
your departed servants the remission O
fall their sins.

That through our prayers
they may obtain that pardon
which they have always desired.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.