Come, my lover, let us go to the countryside, let us spend the night in the villages. Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom� there I will give you my love.

----Song of Solomon 7:11-12 (New International Version)

My Lord and well beloved, Jesus, You are so beautiful and wonderful. Draw me near to You. Let me feel the warmth of Your breath on me. Touch my face. Touch me so profoundly that the world may disappear from before me. Embrace me and fill my heart with Your passion. Lavish upon me a thousand million kisses. Let me feel Your love.When You help me wake up in the morning filled with thoughts about You, let me feel Your love. When the sunlight hits my face in the morning, let me feel Your love.When I have the first bite of food, let me feel Your love. In the light and the shadow and quietness and the rain, let me feel Your love. When I go about doing my job, let me feel Your love. When the end of the day draws fast on, let me feel Your love. When I talk to you about my concerns, insecurities, and my foibles, let me feel Your love. When You chastise me to help me keep it real, let me feel Your love. I commend myself to You, Jesus. Help me feel Your tender love ever so intensely.Help me take in the melody of Your love so that I may be blessed beyond measure.