"I have had enough, Lord," he said. "Take my life, for I am no better than my ancestors who have already died." Then he lay down and slept under the broom tree. But as he was sleeping, an angel touched him and told him, "Get up and eat!" He looked around and there beside his head was some bread baked on hot stones and a jar of water!"

------ 1 Kings 19:4-5 ( New Living Translation)

Dearest Abba Father, I am so easily discouraged. But, Father, You are willing to feed me with Your Word and give me strength to persevere. Take me in Your bosom and teach me what I need to know about You. I understand this full well that You have plans for my life and called me to endure. Help me not to doubt Your love and to think that You don't care about me.I have so many questions about Your ways in my life.I don't understand about Your plans for my life.Abba,I am hurting.I don't know how I can go on like this. Help me to wait on You.In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen!