They will come with weeping;
they will pray as I bring them back.
I will lead them beside streams of water
on a level path where they will not stumble
------Jeremiah 31:9 (New International Version)
Prayer

Dearest Abba, Father, hear my voice, Let Your ears be attentive to my cry for Your mercy. God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit- May there be oneness among three of You and me as You three have been one from eternity that the world may know that I am beloved of the Father.

Father God, before I even ask, You know better than I do what I need. Your will alone is good and perfect.Do for me what You see best. I am tired of stumbling and falling time and again. Raise me upto to a level wherel find complete rest in Your providence and care. O dear Father,
speak, for I am listening. And hear me when I pray. Make my path straight for Your name's sake. Make my life mature in the complete dependence on You for my spiritual, physical and material needs. In the name of Jesus Christ who is the source of river of living water by whose side I will prosper and I will be blessed in my going out and coming in, I pray. Amen.